This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Pixie

Nov 28, 2010 at 6:44 PM

I have just downloaded the latest set of code, however, I cannot get the Pixie library to build, is work still continuing with this library?

The following is the list of errors I get when attempting to compile:

Error 1 The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Isam.Esent.EsentException.EsentException(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)' has some invalid arguments C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\EsentColumnNotFoundException.cs 25 15 Pixie
Error 2 Argument 1: cannot convert from 'string' to 'System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo' C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\EsentColumnNotFoundException.cs 25 20 Pixie
Error 3 Argument 2: cannot convert from 'System.Exception' to 'System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext' C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\EsentColumnNotFoundException.cs 25 100 Pixie
Error4 The best overloaded method match for 'Microsoft.Isam.Esent.EsentException.EsentException(System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo, System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext)' has some invalid arguments C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\EsentInvalidConversionException.cs 27 15 Pixie
Error 5 Argument 1: cannot convert from 'string' to 'System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationInfo' C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\EsentInvalidConversionException.cs 27 20 Pixie
Error 6 Argument 2: cannot convert from 'System.Exception' to 'System.Runtime.Serialization.StreamingContext' C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\EsentInvalidConversionException.cs 27 163 Pixie
Error 7 Cannot create an instance of the abstract class or interface 'Microsoft.Isam.Esent.EsentException' C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\ReadWriteRecord.cs 64 23 Pixie
Error 8 Cannot create an instance of the abstract class or interface 'Microsoft.Isam.Esent.EsentException' C:\Users\woany\Desktop\ManagedEsent-57996\Pixie\RecordBase.cs 317 23 Pixie

Thanks
Mark